Given the challenging nature of today's economy and the complexities of the housing and mortgage markets, it's important for you to identify cross-sell/retention opportunities within your portfolio and monitor the effectiveness of current risk strategies. Equifax offers cost-effective portfolio services that prove to be a great fit for mortgage lenders of any size.
The value to your business
- Enhance your target marketing and portfolio management with:
- Custom solutions that provide a finer level of prospect and customer segmentation
- Valuable insight derived from our consumer and commercial data
- Accurately assess collateral risk and property valuation associated with loan portfolios
- Analyze first and second lien portfolios to facilitate compliance with regulations such as Allowance for Loan and Lease Losses (ALLL) with our property data and analytics
- Leverage insightful wealth-based data to better inform servicing efforts
- Better predict future behavior and benchmark past performance of your mortgage accounts with custom and ready-to-use risk scoring models
- Make more informed business decisions with:
- Comprehensive, pre-aggregated sets of mortgage credit attributes that can be used for internal analytics and data warehousing
- Credit, economic and demographic information based on more than 200 series of credit and economic data through CreditForecast.com
- Solve increasingly complex business problems with:
- A team of consultants experienced in the design, development, implementation and use of custom and generic analytical solutions for the mortgage industry
- Profile potential investments by differentiating between low-risk and high-risk whole loan pools and ABS deals.
- Mitigate risk by underwriting all post-close quality control sample loans in a more consistent manner
Questions? Ready To Buy?
Request more information from our team members