Communications & Utilities
From acquiring the right prospects for your bundled communications services to confirming the identity of your utility applicants — you need a wide range of solutions for your marketing, decisioning, fraud prevention and data integration needs. With more than 20 years of experience in the communications and utilities industries, Equifax offers a dedicated team of communications experts with deep domain experience in the critical issues facing this specific marketplace. As a matter of fact, Equifax provides application processing and decision solutions for 40% of the communications industry, including key players in local, long distance, wireless, small business, cable and satellite.
- What's the Benefit to Your Business?
- Access advanced technology for efficient decisioning and data integration
- Make more informed decisions with valuable consumer credit information
- Equifax supplies critical consumer and business credit data to virtually all of the top communications providers in the U.S.
- Improve credit and direct marketing efforts
- Control risk and reduce losses with powerful, industry-specific risk scoring tools
- Reduce fraud and facilitate compliance
- Access superior data exchanges built specifically for the communications and utilities industries
- Equifax manages the National Consumer Telecom & Utilities Exchange (NCTUE), which includes nearly 60% of the nation's leading communications companies
- Recover debt with effective collections tools
Why use Equifax
As the needs of our customers have evolved, so have we. Expanding on our role as the trusted steward of credit data, Equifax has grown into the leading provider of technology-and analytics-fueled information solutions.