Customer Data Management
Managing customer relationships becomes more efficient when you have a single, comprehensive view of your customer across multiple data sources, databases and business lines. Equifax helps you increase the effectiveness of your ongoing customer relationship activities through business content delivered via batch, web and software that integrates with leading CRM applications.
- Benefits to you:
- Achieve a "single view of the customer" by linking related customer accounts based on corporate ownership, regardless of where they may be located globally
- Tap new revenue and customer services opportunities at the corporate family level by giving account teams visibility into the current business and total potential business of an account
- Align resources to your best customer opportunities through market segmentation and sales and distribution planning by taking into account the entire business universe
- Comply with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) requirements by tracking information associated with revenue recognition and reporting
- Use a common identifier for invoices, requisitions, payments, shipping, customs clearance and other business documentation
- Solutions we offer:
- Customer rationalization and enrichment that enable you to improve your visibility to revenue by corporate family
- Online customer information management solutions that provide visibility to sales and marketing professionals of the current base and up-sell opportunities within accounts
- Monitor ownership changes in key customer accounts so your organization can respond appropriately
- Integrates with leading CRM and EFP applications
- Outsourced marketing databases with industry leading applications for data analytics, campaign automation, resource management, and business intelligence and query/reporting
With more than 50 million businesses worldwide in our database, Equifax Customer Data Management Services enhances the customer relationship management, marketing, sales and service activities of your organization.
Why use Equifax
As the needs of our customers have evolved, so have we. Expanding on our role as the trusted steward of credit data, Equifax has grown into the leading provider of technology-and analytics-fueled information solutions.