Supplier Data Management
Effective strategic sourcing begins with accurate information on your supply base. By cleansing, enriching and standardizing your supplier data, Equifax enables you to leverage your buying power and reduce costs. Equifax provides services to create a secure, web-based, self-service environment along with verification and support so that you can focus on managing instead of collecting information and documents.
- Benefits to you:
- Reduce purchasing costs through greater insight into supplier ownership relationships
- Reduce dependency on suppliers that have a high likelihood to fail within the next year
- Gain a better understanding of overall supplier spend
- Increase supplier diversity through improved ownership categorization and supplier registration
- Enhance compliance and reduce risk with effective supplier monitoring
- Use a common identifier for invoices, requisitions, payments, shipping, customs clearance and other business documentation
- Solutions we offer:
- Supplier master rationalization and enrichment
- Supplier risk monitoring
- Spend data management
- Supplier diversity reporting
- Federal contracting reporting
- Supplier registration and onboarding portals integrated with your ERP systems
With more than 50 million businesses worldwide in our database, Equifax Supplier Data Management Services enhances the procurement, strategic sourcing, spend analysis and supplier diversity functions within your organization.
Why use Equifax
As the needs of our customers have evolved, so have we. Expanding on our role as the trusted steward of credit data, Equifax has grown into the leading provider of technology-and analytics-fueled information solutions.