Online access to market-specific credit and economic research
Set strategies based on an up-to-date, fact-based view of economic and consumer credit patterns with our online access to market data.
The value to your business
- Better manage your customer base by understanding the impact of the economy on your business
- Compare credit and economic conditions in your footprint to other regions
- Analyze receivables growth, delinquency rates and collections trends across markets
- Identify markets for successful expansion by analyzing regional economic and credit trends
- Identify and modify strategies that may assist in reducing business risk and improving profitability
- Segment your portfolio using MSA risk forecasts to more effectively forecast losses under varying economic situations
- Evaluate geographies to assess which ones are most likely at risk for job losses during economic downturns
- Gain better insight into how the U.S. and regional economies affect consumer credit behavior
- Assess market-level financial health for target geographies
- Modify line strategies or pricing structures to incorporate economic risk associated with local geographies
Questions? Ready To Buy?
Request more information from our team members