Consumer-level data linked to LPS McDash loan-level data for improved risk management
Equifax has partnered with LPS Applied Analytics to combine anonymous consumer credit data with loan-level mortgage data to provide a better understanding of the changing credit health of borrowers on both agency and non-agency mortgages.
The value to your business
- Create accurate scenarios of future delinquencies, defaults, loss severities and prepayments with consumer-level, time-series data
- Leverage McDash data from the top 12 servicers gathered over 17 years, providing a large representation of all credit grade and product types (i.e. subprime, agency, alt-A, governments, seconds, home equity and portfolio loans)
- Benchmark loans against one another to proactively create risk management strategies and create distinct loan “cohorts” to manage agency risk
- Utilize up-to-date consumer risk scores and over 300 leading indicators of mortgage default for better risk assessment
- Gain better insight into borrower behavior regarding prepayment with pre-origination and post-termination data
- Review and evaluate underlying borrower and co-borrower’s credit
Questions? Ready To Buy?
Request more information from our team members