Our collective mission is to maximize the value of our shareholders' investment in the Company while maintaining our core values, which are embodied under the following principles:
- We conduct our business in a socially responsible manner within the letter and spirit of both the law and our Code of Conduct;
- We recognize that people are our greatest strength. The quality of our people differentiates us and personifies our leadership position;
- We treat customers, consumers and employees with respect and dignity;
- We are committed to a well-established set of principles that address consumer privacy issues, and we take pride in being a trusted steward of consumer information;
- We take very seriously our reputation for honest and ethical business dealings around the world; and
- We seek customers and business partners whose ethical standards mirror our own, and decline to do business with unethical entities and individuals.
In order to view these documents, you will need the Adobe Acrobat® Reader™. Click here to go to the Adobe Acrobat Reader download site.
Click here for the complete text of the Equifax Code of Ethics.
Click here for the complete text of the Articles of Incorporation.
Click here for the complete text of the Equifax ByLaws.
© Equifax, Inc., All rights reserved